- ADHD Handbook for Families, Paul L. Weingartner
- Attention, Please! , Edna Copeland & Valerie Love
- A Bird's Eye View of Life with ADD & ADHD, Chris A. Zeigler Dendy & Alex Zeigler
- Coping with a Learning Disabilities, Lawrence Clayton, Ph.D. & Jaydene Morrison, M.S.
- Making the System Work for Your Child with ADHD, Peter S. Jensen, M.D.
- The ADD/ADHD Checklist, Sandra Rief, M.A.
- The ADHD Parenting Handbook, Colleen Alexander-Roberts
Aug 28, 2005
In my search for knowledge about ADHD and LD I have checked out, borrowed and purchased numerous books on the subject. My husband is not a reader, so I made him "Cliff Notes" for each book I read. The following is a list of books that I've completed thus far. If you'd like to have a copy of the "notes" just email me and I'll be happy to forward them to you... firstname.lastname@example.org