Aug 28, 2005

Recommended Reading

In my search for knowledge about ADHD and LD I have checked out, borrowed and purchased numerous books on the subject. My husband is not a reader, so I made him "Cliff Notes" for each book I read. The following is a list of books that I've completed thus far. If you'd like to have a copy of the "notes" just email me and I'll be happy to forward them to you... shanehawk@charter.net


  • ADHD Handbook for Families, Paul L. Weingartner
  • Attention, Please! , Edna Copeland & Valerie Love
  • A Bird's Eye View of Life with ADD & ADHD, Chris A. Zeigler Dendy & Alex Zeigler
  • Coping with a Learning Disabilities, Lawrence Clayton, Ph.D. & Jaydene Morrison, M.S.
  • Making the System Work for Your Child with ADHD, Peter S. Jensen, M.D.
  • The ADD/ADHD Checklist, Sandra Rief, M.A.
  • The ADHD Parenting Handbook, Colleen Alexander-Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments and feedback!