Jan 22, 2007

Revamped ADHD & LD Blog


First, let me apologize for neglecting this blog. I could give you one hundred excuses why I have, but I'll spare you. However, I am making a vow to update this blog, at the very least, on a weekly basis. I am still as passionate about this subject as ever and I want to share that with my readers. In the coming weeks you can look forward to:



  • Up to date news articles

  • Book recommendations

  • Personal experiences

  • Maybe even a post or two by a guest author

I have also sorted each post into categories to make finding just the right information easier for you. Just look to the right and scroll down until you see "Posts by Topic." Also, if there is a topic that I have yet to cover, please let me know. Just use the "email me" button to the right. So, I hope you will forgive me for my lack of posts in the past. I look forward to keeping this blog updated in the coming year. Please come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments and feedback!