Feb 14, 2007

Help with Learning Multiplication Tables

My nine year old son (who has LD's) is having an extremely difficult time learning the multiplication tables. We've tried flashcards, songs, manipulatives, etc. None of them have been successful. However, I'm really hoping that what I recently found will do the trick. It's a workbook entitled Teach Your Child the Multiplication Tables: Fast, Fun & Easy with Dazzling Patterns, Grids & Tricks! . I saw an ad for it in this month's edition of ADDitude magazine. I immediately went to amazon.com to check it out. It looks really promising. I have ordered it and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I will post a review, good or bad, after I receive it and work on it with my son. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments and feedback!