- Oregon Health & Science University - for moms with ADHD children
- The ADHD Genetic Research Study at the National Institutes of Health - Bethesda, Maryland.
- Center Watch - an adult ADHD study in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Strattera Research Study - ADHD children ages 8 - 12
- Duke University ADHD studies - Durham, North Carolina
- NYU ADHD study - for ages 8 - 11, New York, New York
- Graduate student in need of participant for master's thesis
In addition to the above studies, CHADD has compiled a list of ADHD studies that includes city, state, date of study, the name of the study, and contact information if you are interested in participating. However, before deciding on which research study to participate in I encourage you to read Schwab Learning's article entitled Ingredients of Good Research. It offers sound advice and explains commonly used research terms that you are likely to encounter. You will also find a few "points to remember" which provides relevant questions to ask during the evaluation process.