Oct 10, 2007

Nominate your child for a "Yes I Can!" award


The Council for Exceptional Children recognizes children who have made "exceptional strides" by presenting them with a Yes I Can! award. The deadline to enter is quickly approaching. They must receive your nomination by October 16, 2007. (Sorry I didn't post about it sooner but I just found out about it myself) The eligibility requirements are:

  • Candidates must be 2-21 years of age when they are nominated.


  • Each candidate is eligible in one category.


  • Each candidate must be nominated by one individual (teacher, principal, related service provider, friend, parent).


  • International nominations are accepted

The winners are announced in March 2008. You can download the nomination packet in either pdf form or MS Word form (go to the bottom of the page). The rules, address to send the packet, etc. are all included in the nomination packet. If you have any question about the nomination process, you can email yesican@cec.sped.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments and feedback!