In recognition of ADHD Awareness Week ADDClasses.com is hosting the first ever week long ADHD Awareness Marathon. Beginning on Sunday September 14, 2008 at 12:00 am EDT all the way through Saturday September 20, 2008 at 11:59 pm EDT, ADHD experts will answer Your Attention Deficit Disorder related questions!
You will have the choice of submitting your questions by:
- Electronic Message Board Forum
- Chat Room
Your ADHD Awareness Marathon Experts include:
- Tara McGillicuddy is an ADHD Coach and Educator.
- Theresa Cerulli, MD is a psychiatrist.
- Dr. Rory Stern is an ADHD coach and a former therapist.
- Nancy Ratey is a Strategic Life Coach.
- Diane Ladd is an ADHD Coach and an Educator.
- Becca Colao is an ADHD Coach and the owner of Backing Independent Growth.
- Sheri Hall is an ADHD Coach and owner of Clear Journey.
- Dr. Ari Tuckman is a psychologist in West Chester, PA.
- Melissa Orlov is the author of the ADD and Marriage column for ADDitude Magazine and the primary author of ADHD & Marriage.
- Evelyn Polk Green is a strong very advocate for adults, teens, and children affected by Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Scott Lewis is an ADHD Coach.
- Terry Matlen is a psychotherapist and consultant.
- Jennifer Koretsky is an ADHD Coach and the founder of the ADD Management Group.
- Cindy Giardina is an ADHD Coach and the owner of Kaleidoscope Coaching.
- Linda Hillger is both an ADHD Coach and a Professional Organizer.
- Judi Jerome, owner of Mindfulness Matters Coaching is a Life Skills Coach and Psychotherapist specializing in ADD/ADHD and co-existing conditions.