Aug 29, 2005

National AD/HD Awareness Day

On July 27, 2005 the U.S. Senate agreed to designate September 14, 2005 as National AD/HD Awareness Day. This is the second year in a row that America will set aside a day to bring attention to this cause. The Attention Deficit Disorder Assoc. offers a great resource on their website to help you spread the word about this important day. They offer an awareness day kit, activities, posters, etc. I hope you'll take full advantage of all they have to offer. I plan to contact our local newspaper and ask them to do a story about it. I'm also going to approach the city library and my son's school about placing posters in their buildings. Let me know what you do to help give AD/HD the national recognition it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments and feedback!