May 24, 2007

ADHD and Learning Disability Nationwide Events

ADDitude.com has compiled a list of nationwide events related to ADHD and LD. Currently, the listings go through November 2007. However, the list is continually added to and updated. There is a search function that allows you to search for events only in your state if you like. I was disappointed that there are no events listed in my state, but I plan to check back often. You can also sign up to receive their free newsletter via email if you're interested. I receive them twice a month and am very satisfied with the information they contain. I also subscribe to their monthly print magazine...which I love! I would highly recommend it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments and feedback!