May 9, 2007

Teacher Appreciation Day



May 8, 2007 was Teacher Appreciation Day. Did you remember? Don't worry... if you didn't there's still time. This week, May 7 - 11, is also designated as Teacher Appreciation Week. So, if there is a particular teacher(s) in your child's life who has made a difference, why not take a moment to sincerely thank them? It doesn't have to be anything fancy or elaborate. A simple note of thanks is what most teachers desire most. Earlier today I sent an email to my oldest son's classroom (4th grade) teacher and resource teacher. I then sent one to my youngest son's classroom teacher (K5) and aide. I even went one step further and sent one to the school principal. In addition, I also plan to have the boys write their own card of thanks and present them to their respective teachers on Friday. So, what do you say? Have you said "thanks" today?


For more "thank you" ideas, visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments and feedback!