Jul 1, 2008

ADHD & LD Resource Blog's July Feed Drive

What in the world is a "feed drive?" Well, I'm so glad you asked! The entire month of July I am attempting to double the number of people who subscribe to this blog's feed. Just in case you're wondering....... if you subscribe to this site's feed, you will be notified by email any time I write a new post. It's super easy and convenient. I subscribe to countless feeds and get all caught up on my reading in no time. So, if you'd like to help me with my "July Feed Drive," just click on the button below and sign up. It's painless, I promise.

Subscribe in a reader

On July 31 I will randomly select one subscriber and he/she will win one item of their choosing from my Affordable ADHD & LD Products blog!


Now, back to our usual ADHD & LD related posts.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments and feedback!