If you answer "yes" to any of these questions below, Dr. Linda Silbert can help you at her FREE weekly "Let's Talk About School" Tele-Webcast on Tuesday evenings at 9pm EST.
- Does your child struggle in school with reading, writing, or arithmetic?
- Does he need help with homework, study skills, or organizational skills?
- Does she have dyslexia, dysgraphia, ADD/ADHD, or another LD?
- Does he have low self-esteem due to school related issues?
- Do you and your child have problems communicating with each other?
Join her FREE 1-hr. "Let's Talk About Homework,
Topic: Math Made Easy"
Teleseminar-Webcast and Get Answers
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 (5pm PST / 8pm EST)
I thought this would be an excellent opportunity for those ADHD/LD parents whose children are having difficulty in school and with homework. To register for her weekly webcasts, visit her website.