Lest you think only poor judgment is limited to ADHD...
- Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
- Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
- Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM machines in Braille lettering.
- Only in America...do some frozen food dinners actually say: "Serving suggestion: Defrost" [But it's just a suggestion.]
- Only in America...do some peanut packages actually say: "Warning: contains nuts."
- Only in America...does a bread pudding package actually say: "Product will be hot after heating." [...and you thought???]
For more funnies, visit this site.
And...here's a few funnies from my 5 year old:
- What do you call a snail on a ship? ...................a snailor!
- Did you hear about the cat that swallowed a ball of yarn? ........it hat mittens!