Feb 9, 2007

Parenting an ADHD child



Doing a recent "ADHD +blog" search on Google turned up some very interesting things. One of the more informative blogs I found was "Parenting the At Risk Child." Dr. Leedom, the author of this blog, is a psychiatrist and is raising an at risk child herself. Her post entitled "Parenting Pitfalls with ADHD Kids" really hit home. She offers good advice on how to avoid the pitfalls that I'm sure we have all fallen into a time or two. Also, in addition to her blog, she also has a website packed with information. You can read it here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shane,

    I just want you to know I added your link to the blog I started that's LD related. i just discovered your blog through 5 Minutes for Mom. You're doing an excellent job! I'm glad I found your blog :)

    Liza
    http://learningnestofmaui.blogspot.com/
    http://lizas-eyeview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I'm always looking for information on the subject of ADHD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love comments and feedback!